Sales Account Manager (Multiple Vacancies)
WDMC Technologies is a creative agency striving to build a better world of websites. Our energetic team collaborates together to build our customers more innovative and user friendly platforms. While working for WDMC Technologies, you may be assigned to multiple projects to become more diverse with different platforms. Our team works together and trains together to stay up to date and keep our clients platforms current, updated, and modernized.
TRAVEL MAY BE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
Sales /Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct website, application, and other product sales to the public business sector on a daily basis responsible for obtaining new client contracts, Presenting sales presentations to Business owners, corporate clients, executives and more. An assistant will go with to the meetings to assist with the presentation and assist the sales agent with securing the client contract.
- Serves customers by selling products & services while meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of competitors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments. Restructure sales documentation to fit operational needs and maintain client portfolio.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Unpaid Internship available– without degree
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred but not required.
- Sales experience or training
- Familiarity with office software and the tech industry.
Work Hours & Benefits
- Work-from-home opportunities, flexible hours, work with your schedule, Part time availability, travel, Commission incentive.