WDMC Technologies is a creative agency striving to build a better world of websites. Our energetic team collaborates together to build our customers more innovative and user friendly platforms. While working for WDMC Technologies you may be assigned to multiple projects to become more diverse with different platforms. Our team works together and trains together to stay up to date and keep our clients platforms current, updated, and modernized.
Jr. Developer Job Duties
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Work on both Linux and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to build and creatively design utilizing different design engines such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and more.
Jr. Developer Skills and Qualifications
Work Hours & Benefits
- Work-from-home opportunities, flexible hours, work with your schedule, Part time availability. Occasional travel.