WDMC Technologies is a creative agency striving to build a better world of websites. Our energetic team collaborates together to build our customers more innovative and user friendly platforms. While working for WDMC Technologies you may be assigned to multiple projects to become more diverse with different platforms. Our team works together and trains together to stay up to date and keep our clients platforms current, updated, and modernized.
NOTE: Please add how you found us in your reply. Thanks!
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
Education and Experience Requirements
- Unpaid Internship available– without degree
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in graphic design
Work Hours & Benefits
- Work-from-home opportunities, flexible hours, work with your schedule, Part time availability. Occasional travel.