We’re WDMC Technologies, a full-service creative agency based in the US. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.Our energetic team collaborates together to build our customers more innovative and user friendly platforms. While working for WDMC Technologies you may be assigned to multiple projects to become more diverse with different platforms. Our team works together and trains together to stay up to date and keep our clients platforms current, updated, and modernized.
(Preferred but not required) BA or BS in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems, Business, Statistics or related major (Please include GPA on resume)
- General Knowledge
- General knowledge of SEO
- General knowledge of Google Ads
- General knowledge of email marketing
- Knowledge and experience with social media
- General knowledge of Google Analytics
- General knowledge of HTML
- General knowledge of WordPress
- Experience as SEO or Digital Marketer, or experience in the marketing industry, or extensive training in the industry.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working concurrently on several projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Optimize client websites for search engines
- Manage significant budgets on top tier search engines (Google & Bing)
- Keyword research for both SEO and PPC campaigns
- Create and manage paid search campaigns
- Analyze competitors
- Project manage all aspects of digital marketing campaigns for clients
- Calculate ROI and prepare monthly digital marketing campaign reports
- Consult with clients about their business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs
- Direct the design of web pages and develop web content, assuring that content is consistent with standards and up to date, and assuring that all web functionality is operating properly
- Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WDMC Technologies “family members” to learn, grow and develop with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
- Online instructional training dashboard, and annual Lunch-and-Learns.
Work Hours & Benefits
- Work-from-home opportunities, flexible hours, work with your schedule, Part time availability. Occasional travel.